- Go through clothes. Try them on. Do they still fit? If not, consider donating. We shouldn't wear clothes that do not fit us anymore. Teenagers grow at a rapid rate and before knowing it, clothes are too small.
- Clean your room by getting rid of the items that you no longer need or want. This can include going through your closet too. Ask your parent(s) before you get rid of anything, you'll want their input.
- Hygiene Supplies: Take the time to go and purchase hygiene supplies you can have at school (deoderant, toothbrush, travel toothpaste, mouth wash, comb/brush). Remember that PE gets everyone moving and where there is physical activity there can be sweat.
- Replenish school supplies: Figure out if you need new binders, folders, pens/pencils, & highlighters. School supplies get used a lot, so it is expected that you will need to prepare for second semester with some fresh supplies.
- Connect with a peer who is already on your friendship pyramid (possible friend) or a close/bonded friend for a social plan.
- Do your Future Focus/IA Winter Break activity and get it signed!
We hope you enjoy the time off. Remember that a balanced life is a combination of "work time", "me time", "family time", and "friend time". We hope that you enjoy activities in each category.